- View All Firearms
- Always wear appropriate clothing when shooting. This includes long pants, closed shoes and high necked shirts.
- Always have your eye and ear protection on when on the range.
- Never bother another shooter while they are on the line.
- Never cross the firing line without the rangemaster’s knowledge and approval.
- Do not clear your own jams unless you are sure you can do so safely. If at all unsure, call the Rangemaster. DO NOT EXPERIMENT!
- Be sure of your footing at all times.
- If shooting at steel targets, do not use semi-jacketed ammo. Fragments have been known to travel a long way.
- Do not put your finger on the trigger or disengage the safety until you are on the line and ready to shoot.
- Be courteous of your neighbor at the range.
- Do not smoke on the firing line.
- Do not drink any alcoholic beverages before a trip to the range. Alcohol plus guns equals accidents.
Never allow a minor to shoot without adult supervision. Never leave a firearm in the possession of a minor. When shooting with a child, make sure to remain close and safely supervise all activities. If you need to leave the area, take the firearm and the child with you. Always make sure to store firearms and ammunition separately.