What’s better than our award winning six-shot small frame revolver, the Taurus 856? How about taking that steel frame, three-inch barrel revolver and making it the first factory red dot ready small frame revolver.
That’s right, thanks to our T.O.R.O. system, the 856 is now ready to accept compact red dot sights that fit the Holosun K-footprint. This moves the 856 into a whole new category of self-defense revolvers and it’s one that we just created.
The best news is that the 856 T.O.R.O. maintains all the features you already loved about the 856 Defender series. A 3 inch barrel, high visibility night sights, an excellent double action trigger, and of course a class leading 6 shots of .38 Special +P on board. Now thanks to the red dot sight capability, you can zero your dot for your ammo of choice.
The Taurus Defender 856 T.O.R.O. also has the following features:
*Optic not included
- First ever optics ready revolver.
- Optics plate is compatible with the popular Holosun K footprint.
- Compact grips provide recoil reduction and enhanced concealment.
- The 856 toro uses a stainless-steel cylinder for maximum durability.
- With a 3-inch barrel, the 856 toro gets the most performance out of 38 special as possible.
- A smooth target style trigger enhances the shooter’s ability to shoot fast and accurately.